Welcome to Paracle.
Paracle provides a fun and easy way for you to share photos through our content sharing platform and to also participate in the Paracle Social Currency Program. By accessing or using the Paracle application, website, or any other Paracle property (including mobile applications) made available by Paracle (together, the "Service"), however accessed, you agree to be bound by these terms of service ("Terms of Service"). The Service is owned or controlled by Paracle, Inc. ("Paracle"). These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by each of these Terms of Service, do not access or use the Service.
There may be times when we offer a special feature that has its own terms and conditions that apply in addition to these Terms of Service. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature control to the extent there is a conflict with these Terms of Service.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND PARACLE WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Paracle prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Paracle upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its veracity and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Paracle users.
5. You are responsible for keeping access to your account secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Paracle
10. You must not access Paracle's private API by means other than those permitted by Paracle.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Paracle users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Paracle.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Paracle page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
15. You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms of Service or any other Paracle terms.
16. Violation of these Terms of Service may, in Paracle's sole discretion, result in termination of your Paracle account and coin balance. You understand and agree that Paracle cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the
Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Paracle, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Paracle account by logging into the Service and completing the steps to deactivate your account. If we terminate your access to the Service or you deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, contacts, coins and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been shared by others).
2. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms of Service will immediately cease.
3. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service from time to time. Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Service, and that your use of the Service after the effective date of any Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms of Service and any Updated Terms before using the Service. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Service from that point forward. These Terms of Service will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms of Service.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Paracle is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Paracle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Paracle does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Paracle is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Paracle has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Paracle Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Paracle's express consent).
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Paracle may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Paracle ("Paracle Content"). Paracle Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Paracle, Paracle owns and retains all rights in the Paracle Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Paracle Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Paracle Content.
6. The Paracle name and logo are trademarks of Paracle, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Paracle, except in accordance with our brand guidelines. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Paracle, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Paracle.
7. Although it is Paracle's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Paracle reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Paracle, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Paracle encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Paracle is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Paracle will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
8. You agree that Paracle is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content posted within the Service. Paracle does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content. If your Content violates these Terms of Service, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.
10. It is Paracle's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Paracle does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Paracle is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Paracle may offer you participation in the Paracle Social Currency Program ("Program") under which you may have the opportunity to earn coins which are redeemable for currency and rewards. Paracle may limit, suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Program in its sole and absolute discretion, and may void any coins, rewards, or potential rewards you may have earned or accumulated in the Program, if we determine in our sole discretion that you have not complied with these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to such participation. You agree to abide by the final and binding decisions of Paracle regarding your participation in any Programs. Paracle also reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel all or a portion of the Program, including any coins you may have accrued at any time without prior notice to you.
Coins can be earned in the Program by participating in certain activities. If you choose to participate and follow the instructions associated with an activity, upon satisfying all of the requirements of the activity, you will be awarded the coins associated with completing that activity so long as Paracle and/or its third-party Program affiliates are able to properly track your valid and completed coin-earning activities. For avoidance of doubt, Paracle shall not be responsible for, nor shall Paracle be obligated to award coins or rewards to Program participants for any activity that is not properly recorded, tracked and/or deemed approved by Paracle or its third-party Program affiliates' policies, procedures and systems. There may be limitations on activities and rewards, so please be sure to review all applicable additional terms before deciding whether or not you would like to participate. For example, we reserve the right to request and verify receipts of completed purchases prior to or in connection with the awarding of coins for shopping activities in order to verify with the applicable merchant that such purchases are valid. Some of the limitations on activities and rewards include (without limitation), our right to change or limit your ability to participate in certain activities or the Program itself; our right to change or limit the allowable frequency of activities; our right to change or limit the number of coins you can earn for a given activity or during a given time period; and our right to change the activities or rewards available, or the number of coins required for a particular reward. Coins awarded have no cash value.
Coins will be converted to currency each month. Payments are made according to the payout listed on the Paracle FAQ page located on the Paracle website. Paracle reserves the right to verify your identity (by requesting a photocopy of your driver's license or state ID card, or other proof as we may require) and eligibility qualifications to our complete satisfaction prior to crediting points or fulfilling any reward in the Program, or otherwise providing you with any benefit.
Coins are nontransferable, may not be bartered or sold, and are void if a transfer is attempted, and such coins and the associated account are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law.
Any Account that has not been logged into and coins either earned or redeemed for one year or more may be deemed inactive and the Account closed. In such instances, to request Account reactivation (subject to such terms, limitations and requirements as we may impose from time to time) all account holders may contact by submitting a request to reactivate their account. We may modify our inactive account rules and policies in the Program from time to time, and if your account becomes inactive pursuant to such then-current rules or policies, we may close your account, without any compensation or further obligation to you.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PARACLE CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER PARACLE NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PARACLE PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE PARACLE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO PARACLE OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE PARACLE PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE PARACLE PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE PARACLE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE PARACLE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE PARACLE PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE PARACLE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARACLE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARACLE PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF PARACLE'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PARACLE PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PARACLE PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
PARACLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Except if you opt-out or for disputes relating to: (1) your or Paracle's intellectual property (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights and patents); (2) violations of the API Terms; or (3) violations of provisions 13 or 15 of the Basic Terms, above ("Excluded Disputes"), you agree that all disputes between you and Paracle (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) with regard to your relationship with Paracle, including without limitation disputes related to these Terms of Service, your use of the Service, and/or rights of privacy and/or publicity, will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration under the American Arbitration Association's rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes and you and Paracle hereby expressly waive trial by jury. As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local "small claims" court, if permitted by that small claims court's rules. You may bring claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor Paracle will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement. You also agree not to participate in claims brought by a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person's account, if Paracle is a party to the proceeding. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either Paracle or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service. You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Paracle can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Paracle in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out: Paracle, Inc. Attn: Arbitration Opt-out P.O. Box 521 Farmington, UT 84025 You must include your name, username and phone number you use for your Paracle account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Paracle.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Paracle must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable during arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Paracle's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. No waiver of any of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. Paracle reserves the right to change this dispute resolution provision, but any such changes will not apply to disputes arising before the effective date of the amendment. This dispute resolution provision will survive the termination of any or all of your transactions with Paracle.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are authorized to enter into an agreement on behalf of that legal entity. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Paracle and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Paracle. You will not assign the Terms of Service or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of Paracle. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of Paracle will be null and void. Paracle may assign these Terms of Service or any rights hereunder without your consent. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that such portion will be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify the Terms of Service. These Terms of Service do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Paracle to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Paracle provides.
Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
The effective date of these Terms of Service is May 10, 2019. These Terms of Service were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these Terms of Service conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.